No announcement yet.

Any word on the Aussy install?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROFL a retarded monkey could do the install man simply using a spacer to move a water line up does not adress the issue of inadiquate water flow to the back of the head wich could lead to higher temps in cylinder number 4 and a plethera of other problems. Hence i would not call that a reroute more a shim job. I dunno i think u are giving ur mechanics abit to much praise is all man. When you have been into the guts of a miata as many times as i and my copatriots have the simple act of adding a turbo or SC is just that bolt it on make it all fit and work and enjoy. If all they had to do was shim something to make it right then i say Tom did a bang on job with the kit. For the sake of your car i would get more aquainted with how the shit u have works to save yourself possible headache in the future. Just incase murphy comes knocking heaven forbid. An ounce of knowledge and experience is worth a ton of greif, and cash.
    Last edited by magnamx-5; 03-07-2009, 09:59 PM.
    I guess i am a shill with a turbo

Comment

Please keep the comments civil and constructive.
      sigpic

1990 with FFS Coldside. At least 260 WHP NON-INTERCOOLED

Comment

Originally posted by magnamx-5 View Post
        ROFL a retarded monkey could do the install man simply using a spacer to move a water line up does not adress the issue of inadiquate water flow to the back of the head wich could lead to higher temps in cylinder number 4 and a plethera of other problems. Hence i would not call that a reroute more a shim job.
        Yeah maybe reroute was the wrong word to use for what was done. The only reason for me getting the kit was to create space for the WAIC. Either way its all in and running sweet

Comment

No news is good news :D Tom when have i ever not been constructive man? I just probed abit to make sure he had realy checked his car out to the utmost of his satisfaction. I know if i marketed a product i would want to be sure all of my customers where thoroughly satisfied with the product. You have shown this via many hours and days of driving to help people with varius little issues but the vallue of close scrutiny and overall tough questioning is not to be overlooked. I am not implying that u have flaws in the products but further discussion would certianly go along way towards helping the peace of mind of future buyers.

Comment

It wasn't the question or comment but the words used. I never shy away from questions about my product. We always want to know what we can do to make it better. His cooling re-route had nothing to do with my product. I just thought it a bit coarse to say that a retarded monkey could do better.
            sigpic

Comment

Ahh rofl well in my original context i said a retarded monkey can install a SC especialy one designed as well as yours. A caorse joke i agree but still me trying to lighten the mood.

Comment

No problem then. Maybe I just took it wrong?
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X