X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testimonials

Hi guys,

I need a bit of help. From time to time I have potential customers who would like to read testimonials about what you think of your kits. I know that a lot of the kits are 10+ years old now and I still hear from most of you ever so seldom so they must still be running well? Please take a minute and let us know what you think.

Thanks,

Tom
    sigpic

1990 with FFS Coldside. At least 260 WHP NON-INTERCOOLED

I bought the first kit made for an NA in 2006. I have put over 80000 miles on the supercharger and could not be happier. Its reliable and a blast to drive. Tom always offers first class service and support, far beyond expectations.

I have installed a couple FFS superchargers in Miatas and all my customers are extremely happy. I have even used the FFS fuel controller on a non-FFS supercharger with great results.

I have no hesitation in recommending the FFS Supercharger kits.
    96 Montego - FFS ColdSide, 97 Black & Tan, 90 White
    www.miatacare.com

Comment

The customer service I have received is unmatched. Tom wrote the book on customer service. It has been and continues to be a pleasure to do business with Tom and FFS.
      I have made some voluntary changes to my setup over some time and knowing that I have someone there to help me through whatever I get stuck on is a great feeling. I would recommend FFS to anyone.

Comment

Working...
      X